Saturday, January 6, 2007

I'm Back.

Well, I'm back from Tahoe and, as usual, there are no new posts. This might as well be just my blog. In fact, you may see that as the slogan shortly. If Galen cares enough to post, he can do whatever the hell he wants with the slogan. But for now its mine. All mine. Anyways, I was in Tahoe taking some snowboarding lessons. I'll tell you, it's hard. But fun. Must. Use. Longer. Sentences. Besides doing both faceplants and buttplants, I made it down the green runs. I switched to skiing on the last day to better enjoy the entire mountain. It was much easier than snowboarding, probably because I've skied since I was five. I really wish I had something interesting to blog about. At least I have something to blog about, obviously the other guys on this blog don't. Or they're on vacation.

No comments: