So, I ordered this electronics kit to put together the other day, and it finally came. Everything was going great, until I opened the bag. All of the sudden the whole bag exploded and sent parts flying all over my kitchen. I managed to find every part except for one, which meant I needed a replacement. Luckily, I found a replacement part in another electronic kit I had lying around. So, with all the parts, I started to solder. After soldering two pins I successfully burnt myself. After icing the burn, I continued to solder the rest. Two down, only 98 to go. I finally finished, the whole process took about three hours. The instructions to the kit said it should only take about 10 minutes. I guess I have a lot to learn.