Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Electronics

So, I ordered this electronics kit to put together the other day, and it finally came. Everything was going great, until I opened the bag. All of the sudden the whole bag exploded and sent parts flying all over my kitchen. I managed to find every part except for one, which meant I needed a replacement. Luckily, I found a replacement part in another electronic kit I had lying around. So, with all the parts, I started to solder. After soldering two pins I successfully burnt myself. After icing the burn, I continued to solder the rest. Two down, only 98 to go. I finally finished, the whole process took about three hours. The instructions to the kit said it should only take about 10 minutes. I guess I have a lot to learn.

2 comments:

Pseudar said...

I don't mean to offend you, but it appears as though you have lost your humorous, satirical edge. Show me something the old Kael would be proud of. And use paragraphs.

Anonymous said...

@Pseudar

Sorry, but this blog isn't only a COMEDY!!!!!!!!

It is a blog. A web log. A place to type up:

ALL KINDS OF KRAZY KRAP.

Not just humor.