Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back To School

2007- "Back To School"
Kael, Pseudar, and G-Man return to school yet again for another adventure. See what happens what happens when everything that possibly can go wrong goes wrong, and watch Kael get pissed at K-Rizzle because he goes to school a week later.
Rated PG-13 for some language.

So, once again, I return for another year of school, and I've got all the big guns ready.
(Here comes the obligatory bulleted list)

  • Pencils. Some people don't think of these, believe it or not. Sharpened, Armed, and Dangerous!

  • iWork '08. I really hate Microsoft Office, and now I can use a genuine Apple product for this kind of stuff. It lets me import and export Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents, so I don't have to worry about compatibility issues.

  • Vulture Detterent. Always be prepared.

  • My Brain. I actually had trouble finding this sucker.

  • Lots of Luck. How else do you do good in school?

  • The Ricky Gervais Show. Starring Karl Pilkington, the round-headed buffoon. The best way to counteract a day of learning.


Hopefully something interesting will happen, this blog could always use some of that. I just realized that the part about iWork sounds like a total Apple ad. Unsurprising, coming from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mac addict.