Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bored, Sick, and the Internet

I'm sick.
I have this sore throat, cough, runny nose, etc., you know, all the usual ailments. Rather than consult a doctor, or take an advil, I tried to cure this plague with the internet. I've started to get interested in podcasts all over again and have been watching the Ricky Gervais video podcast.
Here's the latest video that came out recently, it really is hilarious.

When I tired of Ricky, I moved on to Instructables. However, I couldn't find a project that wasn't extremely ambitious, although I really want one of these beanbag sofas. The silver lining to all this is that I will probably feel better in the morning.

Edit: Try and download the video from the podcast instead of that youtube one. The youtube one has this annoying laugh track, and the podcast one is better quality.

No comments: