Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Web Comic!!

I drew this beautiful comic masterpiece a few days ago, and may it serve as a beacon of light in the shadowy darkness that has become AKOKK.

Sure, it may have a page's worth of tiny, illegible text, and poorly drawn stick figures, but I honestly tried to draw a web comic, and from deep within my dark imagination, came Fuzzy Logic Issue #1..

Click on the the thumbnail below for a larger view. I tried to add the text digitally, but my computer kept freezing.



EDIT: I posted this at 6:41 pm, but it says 5:03. What's up with that?

Also, lol at the new subtitle.

2 comments:

Kael said...

wow, that was a lot of text, but it was worth. However, it was extremely messy and it gave me the strange urge to clean it up. Ah, another project...

BTW, the time on the post is the time you first started to create it. If you spent a lot of time on the post, you should fix the time before publishing it.

Kael said...

also, which subtitle were you referring to? the one that Gman did or the one that I just changed it too?