Friday, May 4, 2007

Narf

Yo. I'm Narf. I was here a while ago... but I got lazy and didn't post much. I'll do better this time.

Here's a list of good demotivators when you feel too good about yourself [part 1]

• You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
• That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.
• The best leaders inspire by example. When that's not an option, brute intimidation works pretty well, too.
• If you're attractive enough on the outside, people will forgive you for being irritating to the core.
• The secret to success is knowing who to blame for your failures.
• When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can become deadly projectiles.
• There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
• Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be
• You were meant for me. Perhaps as a punishment.

I'll continue these over the next few days, probably as a four part set

1 comment:

Kael said...

Wow. Narf knows how to use the <ul> and <li> tags. I thought only I knew that secret.