Friday, May 4, 2007

Whoops. [and] Disturbia

I think I forgot to post Ketchup Part II. Whoops.
And now for...

Kael Reviews: Disturbia
Shia LeBouf (aka "The Even Stevens Guy") plays a character coincidentally named Kale in the drama/horror flick Disturbia. I usually don't like to see horror movies, but something made me think this movie was better than the rest of the pack. And it was. The idea was a good one: A teenager suspects his neighbor is a serial killer, but is unable to do anything because he is under house arrest. The movie starts out with a scary scene of a car crash in which Kale's father is killed, and then cuts to him in highschool three years later. The only real complaint I have about this movie is the title, which seems like a failed attempt to combine the words "Disturb" and "Suburbia". Beyond that, I suggest you all go out and see this movie.
Score:4.8 out of 5

No comments: