Thursday, August 16, 2007

School is Starting. I am getting an iMac.

The title says it all. School is Starting. *Sigh*. Summer went by so fast. I seriously want to cry. I think we all are aware of what horrors school holds. Essays, homework, teachers. As I type this, I am getting a lump in my throat. The sad music I am listening to is probably not helping. School. This post really is pretty stream-of-consciousness style isn't it? Ah, I don't want summer to end. High school is going to be pretty crazy. I don't know anyone else, besides the people from my school coming. I'm kind of nervous. Apparently there is a back to school dance, the Friday when school ends. I probably won't go, I'm such a party animal. Hah.

School, oh god, I don't want to go back. I really, really, really don't. 9 more months until next summer.

Oh, and I am getting an iMac tomorrow. For a nominal fee anyone may come to my house and observe it in its sleek beauty.

By the way, I am kind of bored. Someone please call me, I want to do something before school ends.

2 comments:

Kael said...

i am interested in your offer. name a fee.

Anonymous said...

I actually charged my brother a nickel to touch the keyboard. It' s a great computer, although I am not used to typing on it . It's seriously a nice computer. WoW.